Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rudy Giuliani News

Rudy Giuliani just embraced an endorsement from a guy who directly blamed 9/11 on gay Americans, Pat Robertson. He also tried to land his corrupt buddy a job as head of Homeland Security and is business partners with Al-Qaeda friendly Muslims in the Middle East, the same ones who let the mastermind of 9/11 slip away. Rudy just took another jab at Ron Paul by denouncing support from people outside of the official Rudy campaign. Someone outside of the Paul campaign has apparently taken out a big ad in the USA Today paper and Ron just recently raised over $4 million in one day through a donation drive that was not affiliated with campaign headquarters. John McCain made a move similar to Giuliani by denouncing support from people outside of his official campaign as well. Oh, and it has surfaced that News Corp. tried to persuade Judith Regan to commit perjury in order to protect Rudy's presidential bid. I'm not trying to play guilt by association either. I didn't find out any of these things until I already knew how much his politics suck.


I won't even get started on Hillary Clinton's rapsheet. I can easily see how people would be intrigued to vote for her. I've seen her support. Although misguided, it's real. What I really can't figure out is how any accurate poll says that 39% of Americans would vote for Rudy Giuliani to lead this country. I have more faith in people than that.

No comments: