Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bill O'Reilly admits Ron Paul was right, calls him a pinhead anyway

Betsy DeVall stopped her car on some train tracks. Unfortunately, a train was coming, and Ms. DeVall seemed oblivious to that. There she is with the police officer.


So Greer Police Officer Marcus O'Shields had to pull the woman from her car, which was then destroyed by the oncoming train. Obviously, Officer O'Shields is a patriot. And we suspect Ms. DeVall is a pinhead. Just sitting there on the tracks.


But so is Congressman Ron Paul, who said this.


REP. RON PAUL (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: How often should I go on the Bill O'Reilly show? You know, I don't care what the questions are, but just let me give an answer. The last time I was on the O'Reilly show I started mentioning something about history. "We don't want to hear about any history."


O'Reilly - "What the congressman said was true."


(Link)

No comments: